View past Minority Serving – Cyberinfrastructure Consortium events, workshops, webinars, and presentations.
MS-CC Cyberinfrastructure and Cybersecurity Workshops
The MS-CC and Internet2 hosted a series of workshops on the campuses of HBCUs and TCUs since June 2022. View information about the sessions and download presentations from each workshop:
- June 22-23, 2022 on the North Carolina A&T State University campus in Greensboro, NC.
- Aug. 17-18, 2022 on the Salish Kootenai College campus in Pablo, Mont.
- Nov. 1-2, 2022 on the Jackson State University Campus in Jackson, Miss.
- March 22-23, 2023 at Claflin University in Orangeburg, SC.
- June 22, 2023 on the University of Maryland Eastern Shore campus in Princess Ann, MD.
- Nov. 15-16, 2023 at Dillard University and the Southern University at New Orleans (SUNO) in New Orleans, La.
MS-CC Workshop on Science DMZ and Networking for All
The MS-CC and Internet2 hosted a Science DMZ and Networking for All workshop on Sept. 18, 2023, during the Internet2 Technology Exchange in Minneapolis. View information about the workshop and download presentations.
Inaugural MS-CC Annual Meeting and Student Hackathon
The MS-CC and Internet2 hosted a community-centered convening of students, peers, practitioners, community-builders, advocates, and leaders from HBCUs and TCUs. The student hackathon took place May 9-10, 2023, and the annual meeting took place May 10-11, 2023. View information about the two events and download presentations.
MS-CC Community Webinars
The MS-CC hosted webinars to encourage, educate, and empower our community participants with tools and resources to make an impact on their campus IT infrastructure:
- Jan. 27, 2022: This webinar featured “Open Meeting and Updates,” which provided information about the NSF Pilot Center of Excellence Award, MS-CC needs and requirements, stakeholders, and the next steps for the community to get involved. The moderators facilitated a Question and Answer session about the MS-CC for participants.
Watch the video and download the slides.
- March 18, 2021: This session featured “Connecting the Dots: Using Campus IT Infrastructure Survey Data to Support Your Institutions’ Research Goals.” It offered the opportunity to learn about how this data and feedback on-campus IT infrastructure needs to help you support your institution’s research mission. View the recording.
- Feb. 3, 2021: This webinar focused on data and computing infrastructure topics. View the recording and download the presentation.