Engaging the MS-CC
Whether it’s a letter of support or a letter of collaboration you’re seeking, we have an established process for you to submit your request.
The Minority Serving – Cyberinfrastructure Consortium (MS-CC) welcomes opportunities to collaborate with organizations and institutions that share in its vision to promote advanced cyberinfrastructure capabilities on HBCU, TCU, and other MSI campuses, through data; research computing; teaching; curriculum development and implementation; collaboration; and capacity-building connections among institutions.
MS-CC collaboration opportunities include but are not limited to:
- speaking engagements
- opportunity sharing to the MS-CC email list
- recommendations for advisory committee members and/or participation by MS-CC
- and where possible, funding to be directed to MS-CC campuses to support cyberinfrastructure support, engagement, and other activities for the benefit of the MS-CC campuses and people involved from those campuses.
Our process for requesting either a letter of support or a letter of collaboration for grant proposals is outlined below. You will also find on this page our process for requesting collaboration for non-grant related activities.
Grant Proposal Collaboration
If you are seeking a letter of collaboration from the MS-CC to include in your grant proposal, please complete this form at least 6 weeks prior to the date you need the signed letter to ensure your request is reviewed in a timely manner.
Non-Grant Related Collaboration
If you’re interested in contacting the MS-CC about a collaboration or engagement opportunity that is not related to a grant proposal submission, please use this form:
Examples of collaboration opportunities for this form include:
- hosting an MS-CC workshop
- support from MS-CC staff
- MS-CC participation at an event your organization or institution is hosting
- recommendations for proposal collaborators from the MS-CC community
- recommendations for advisory committee members from the MS-CC community
We make every effort to respond to submissions that include all the required information within 3 business days. If your submission does not include all the required information, it will be reviewed as time permits.
Questions about the collaboration request forms can be sent to Lanika Starks, Senior Director of Program Operations.